On behalf of the pupils, staff and the Governing Body here at Singleton CE Primary School, I would like to warmly welcome you to our school website.
Our small, rural school lies in the heart of the South Downs National Park, providing an inspiring environment in which to learn. Sitting at the heart of the village, our school benefits from the strong support of the local and wider community.
Our ethos is simple:
- We reflect Christian values in the everyday life of the school.
- We strive to provide high quality education and care, within a compassionate community.
- We nurture children to feel happy, secure, and respected to enable them to be ready and motivated to learn.
- We provide engaging, creative learning and wider experiences, which enable ALL learners to flourish academically, personally and spiritually.
- We work collaboratively with parents and carers to enrich the education of our children.
We constantly strive to improve and though delighted with the OFSTED report in April 2023, continue to research, reflect, innovate and develop so that we can provide the very best education for the pupils in our school.
Singleton is a wonderful place for children to learn and we very proud of our school. We would welcome and encourage you to come and see our beautiful grounds, exciting learning and meet our fantastic children and staff.
If you are looking for a school for your child/ren, please do contact the school office to arrange an appointment on 01243 811679.
Mrs Theresa Smyth