Our Improvement Plan
Growing Together ♥ Nurturing Individuals to Flourish ♥ Rooted by God's Love
Our school improvement plan (SIP) provides information regarding the key priorities identified through self evaluation for the next year. It is used to help drive school improvement and is monitored by school governors.
Our SIP is organised under the following broad objectives:
- To develop effective leadership to consistently improve outcomes for all pupils
- To improve the quality of teaching, learning and assessment so that all lessons typically create learning conditions that enable pupils to consistently make good or better progress over time.
- To develop learner's personal development, behaviour and welfare in order to have a positive impact on their progress.
- To improve outcomes for pupils in each year and across the curriculum so that current pupils make substantial and sustained progress from their different starting points.
The Key Priorities for a school year are supported by:
- personal and professional development for staff
- whole school training and INSET days
- school budgeting
The 4 Key Priorities for 2019-20 are:
- Ensure subject leaders are effective in their roles and the curriculum is well planned. (Quality of Leadership)
- Improve pupil the quality of teaching and learning in Phonics ( Quality of Teaching, Learning and Assessment)
- Ensure all pupils behave well ( Personal development, behaviour and welfare )
- Improve pupil outcomes in writing (Outcomes for Learners)
Note: due to Covid19 and the need to close the School, the School Improvement Plan will be reviewed and any outstanding actions carried forward into the 2020-21 plan.