Sports Expenditure 2021-22
The government has pledged money to all primary schools called the PE and Sport Premium. The money is designed to be spent to help primary schools improve the quality of the PE and sport activities they offer their pupils.
The document was reviewed and ratified at the Full Governing Body on 11th October 2022
The funding in the Year 2022 - 23 will be spent on:
- Premier Education Teaching and Coaching
- Transport to West Sussex Sports Partnership events
- Membership to West Sussex School Sports Partnership
- Forest School for ALL pupils
- Forest School Training for a member of staff
- Forest School Equipment
- Updating of Sports Equipment
- Entry to Corporate Challenge
- Subsidies for Sporting events and residential water sport activities.